Tuesday, May 31, 2011

C2Age 2011 (what a bad day)

Hey guy's!!! It's been a long time since I didn't update this blog.I was kinda busy lately,busy some school stuff.It was kinda bothering my mind.By the way,all I want to share is about that i went to the C2age event at Tropicana City Mall,Casa Damansara (I think).Me,my friend and her dad was lost the way when we want to go to the C2age programme.I thought my friend is already look at the map where is the C2age at.But actually she was wrong (damn her),it make's me feel kinda angry that time.But i don't want to show how angry am I at her.I already told her to look properly where is C2age at.Well,she also make a mistake when we want to go to Comic Fiesta last year.The Comic Fiesta is actually at Time Square but she told her brother that Comic Fiesta is at Midvalley,geez.....
Well,what all I do is relax and make them thinking by themself (my friend and her dad) where C2age at.But it because I don't want my friend get yelled so I called my brother to look on the map.After we arrived,my friend wanted to go to toilet to change her uniform because she wanna wear a bunny uniform also a bunny head that made from box.Well,kinda tired when I stay with her.Gonna took a picture of her with the cosplayer and me,got no time to take a picture of the cosplay.But I still got the pic of them,really happy that time.
But at the same time,I think it would be better if my friend and I having fun there :D even I got a hard time while we were there.Oh yeah,if you asking about the pic.This is it :D
Hakuoki

Patchouli (Touhou)

Danbo!!

Yaoi?

Naruto

Kuroshitsuji

Amu (Shugo Chara!)

Katekyou Hitman Reborn
  

No comments:

Post a Comment