Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh please =.=


Hey there to you guy's~! It's been awhile I didn't update my blog.Well,im not being busy lately just lazy to update something on my blog.Actually,today is School Holiday so.....YAY~~~!!!!!! But at the same time,there is no internet at my house "ARGH!!" I was like.....WTH should I do????? So I spend a lots of money to go to Cyber Cafe just because wanna spend my time at there with surf the internet and watching anime.And oh yeah! Before the School Holiday is on,my friend and I have a fight just because I didn't gave her Cadbury,I was like...sh*t..........So I decide just giving her the Kit Kat,it still chocolate but she doesn't want,ohh please......stop messing my mind just because of you,friend.After I talking with my other friend,I decide to gave the Cadbury for the last gift for her then after a few days later I bought the Cadbury and put it on her table.Then she came to my class to thank me for buying her the Cadbury and I lied to her that my mom who bought it but actually I spend a lots of money to buy that freaking Cadbury -pokerface- Well,that's all for today,I wanna do something else other than updating the blog,later guy's~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment