Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anime Lover~

Hey there~! Welcome back! It's good to see you again,unknown person..lol..don't get angry with me if not I'll eat you'r brain then..but maybe not..Yosh~!Atashi Anime ga hontonii daiiiisuukiii~~!!! >w< Peace no War Yoh..^^ I start love anime when I first time watch Shin Chan,Doraemon,Digimon..Pokemon? No no,I don't like Pokemon..lol..After start watch Digimon I watch Inuyasha at TV7..(my TV alway's got broke if I wanted to watch it..huk huk huk..) But it's true..I can't watch it properly..khe khe khe...After that,I start to love watch anime just like Naruto..? Not really,they got a lot of episode's..It's make my eye hurt..khe khe khe...How about you? Like anime? No? Too bad,there is a good anime you know..If you didn't watch it I'll eat you then no matter what,gwahahaha!!! uhuk uhuk!! Sorry,I just swallow the chicken accidently..But oh well,more importantly!! Thank's for read my blog!! I'll do my best to make you guy's happy when you guy's read my blog!! *rolling on the ground* Yosh~ It's time for me to sleep with my bear in the cave..We'll see you again later,okay~? Sayonara~ PeaceLove Yoh~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment