Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 2 at Comic Fiesta~!!!! (18 December 2011)

Day 2 at Comic Fiesta,I went there with my friend by LRT again this day.But that time we need to go there in early morning around 8.20am,just had a feeling there will be crowded again.And I promise with my FB friend name Deniaru(Denial) to meet at there.After we arrived,we went to toilet first since my friend wanna change her cloth at there.After 15 mins,we go line up,at the same time I thought we need to wait for long just like Day 1,but im wrong...we go in there smoothly and didnt take a long time to wait for it,lol.We enter at the Hall 4 where all cosplayers and people who came to CF can take a rest.Hall 4 also the place where people can buy the enterance tickets.Then we enter to the Hall 5,finally......I can enter the hall 5 where people selling an anime stuff or games and people make a perfomance at the stage.I meet my FB friend at here,then we just walk around the Hall 5,since the CF opening getting started so we sit infront of the stage to watch the opening of the CF Day 2.The video that they perform that time is anime Nichijou...LOL EPIC!!! And there is also a EPIC video they perfome,that one we got TROLLED.I was like,WTH...hahahahah.After the opening CF is finished,there is a Lolita Cosplay were perform.After Lolita perfomance end,my friend and I went outside to take some air,lol.We were chit chat for long even before we wanna back home,hahahha...3.30pm,we really bored that time so we head home.When my friend and I inside the LRT,I make a prank of her that we already arrive but not sure if this the last station or not,hahahahah!!!!! Anyway,thats all for today.I hope Comic Fiesta will go smoothly again next year,I'll be waiting for it.And sorry for not update the post for Day 2 at Comic Fiesta,I was really tired yesterday.Okay,thanks for reading~ Peace ^^ This is my link Comic Fiesta 2011 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.342406979108882.104356.100000187494397&type=3
  This video just TROLLED us,hahhahaha.Hope you enjoy it~ Be prepared to been TROLLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment